Philmac Rural & Metric Pipe Repair Kits
Fix it fast with Philmac.
Fast repair for Rural and Metric pipe
Philmac has released a range of Pipe Repair Kits in common Rural & Metric sizes. The range is based on the successful 3G Metric and Rural Fittings platforms and is provided in a handy packaged form that includes a length of straight pipe, specialised Philmac fittings and step by step easy to follow installation instructions.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Philmac Rural and Metric Pipe Repair Kits and other great Philmac products from Cobram Irrigation your local Irrigear® Independent Experts — the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
The Philmac Rural & Metric Repair Kits will ensure you have everything on hand to complete the repair quickly and efficiently. This product speeds up the repair process by minimising the amount of soil to be removed to undertake the repair.
Every farm should have a couple hanging in the shed ready to go when required.
Philmac Rural & Metric Repair Kits Sizes available are:
• Rural: 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, 2”
• Metric: 25, 32, 40, 50 mm
- Fast and easy installation
- Minimises digging required
- Pipe meets or exceed standards
- Utilises quality Philmac fittings
- Designed & made in Australia
Fast pipe repair for Philmac Rural and Metric Pipe
The range is based on the successful 3G Metric and Rural fittings platforms and is provided in a handy packaged form that includes a length of straight pipe, specialised Philmac fittings and step by step easy to follow installation instructions.
- Operating Pressure - The Metric Range comprises two slip couplings rated for use in pressure systems up to 1600kPa; the pipe sample is blue line PE100 SDR11. The Rural Range comprises of two reducing couplings with the pipe sample being black PE100 SDR13.6
- Flow Performance – There is no impact to flow performance with the Metric Kit. A average flow loss of approx. 4% results when the Rural Kit is installed. This reduction is based on flow through a 10m length of nominal Rural pipe – refer to chart in the PDF download above.
- Easy to Install – All kits are provided in dedicated packaging with simple step-by-step instructions printed on the sides of the carton, Metric and Rural installation instructions are a 6 step process.
- Quality Materials – All components are manufactured from quality materials as per the parent range of products.
- Rural Inserts – Rural insert bores are dimensionally differently for the 1”, 1-1/4” and 1-1/2” sizes, it is recommended these are not used as standard Rural inserts but remain integral to the repair kits.
- Made from high quality materials
- Innovative Australian design
- Built to last for generations
- Wide range of products for a variety of water management situations
- Cost effective solutions
The connection you can trust.
Philmac have distribution centres across Australia ensuring you have easy access to a wide range of irrigation and stock watering products.
Talk to the team at Cobram Irrigation a member of Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Philmac Rural & Metric Pipe Repair Kits and other great Philmac solutions
Enquiry form find out more