The Toro Company, founded in 1914 to build tractor engines, is now a worldwide provider of turf and landscape maintenance equipment and precision irrigation system, with a global presence in over 140 countries.
In 1975 Toro Australia was created to service the Australian market with a range of irrigation and grounds maintenance equipment. With manufacturing facilities in Beverley, South Australia, Toro employees over 240 people nationally and has built an enviable reputation based on the provision of quality products and trusted relationships.
Headquartered in Beverley South Australia, Toro has a national distribution network with regional offices in every major capital city. The Beverley site is home to Toro’s manufacturing facility, which is recognized for producing quality, reliable and proven irrigation products. Toro’s range of Australian made products includes Aqua-Traxx® PBX drip tape, Neptune™ and Drip-In® drip tube and the iconic Waterbird® mini-sprinkler.
Toro Australia offers an extensive range of innovative, durable and proven irrigation products to the agricultural, landscape, turf and domestic garden markets.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Toro Australia products from Cobram Irrigation a member of Irrigear® — The Water Systems Experts.
Toro also offers an expansive range of mowers and turf care equipment for the residential, commercial turf and construction markets.
- Control – residential, commercial & agricultural irrigation controllers, central control systems
- Drip and micro irrigation – inline drip tube, individual drip emitters, spider assemblies & mini sprays
- Fittings – full range of irrigation system & poly fittings including PVC and Pro Loc™ tape fittings
- Irrigation installation & troubleshooting training courses available nationally
- Sensors – rain, soil, moisture & temperature sensing devices
- Sprinklers – traditional spray pop-ups, precision series nozzles, rotors, large radius guns & micro sprinklers
- Valves – solenoid valves, valve boxes & accessories
We have cultivated our reputation around trusted relationships and constant innovation to help anticipate the future needs of our customers.
- Dedicated Technical Services Support team
- National sales team
- National Support Network (NSN) for central control systems
- Offices in each capital city
- Sponsor of the Irrigation Australia Centre of Irrigation Excellence
- Supporter of irrigation industry & grower groups
Innovative irrigation products
Talk to Cobram Irrigation and find out more about Toro range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.